Friday, April 19, 2013

United We Stand..

I feel like I woke up inside a season of 24.

I would like to reiterate something that I said the other day though. This is not the time to spew political rhetoric, from either side. My leanings are well known but save it please, namely those who troll in the comments sections of articles saying things that they wouldn't have the balls to say in real life. You have your beliefs, you have your opinions and you have your thoughts. The freedom and beauty of America allows that, more power to you. All I am saying is in the midst of all this can you please bite your tongue for a few. The time will come for discussion, debate etc but this is not it. This is the time to bond together as a nation, Rep and Dem, Liberal, Conservative, Independent, Green Party, Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, the Hale-Bopp comet and Gozer worshippers. Together, United We Stand. This is the country that I fought and served to protect. Can we set the differences aside for now and focus on the victims, their families and catching the lone person who still did this to bring them to justice. 

I close with my previous post on this. It may be repetitive but it gets my point across. "Please do me, and the victims and families a favor, out of respect. Do not point the finger of blame towards any political party (Reps or Dems, Conservatives or Liberals, Obama or Bush etc.) This is not the fault of any of them. It just isn't the time or place to express political rhetoric. This is horrible, tragic and a time to band together as a nation. Remember the old phrase, united we stand etc etc. Thank you. And if you don't agree with me, go ahead and delete me and if you spew it at me, odds are you'll be toast. Not. The. Time. God bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Countdown

One last rant before all of this goes down.. Vote today. Please. Regardless of who it is for, please do so. I fought and defended your right...